Some of the exciting leadership opportunities.
- I have been meeting weekly with the class and school ambassadors, discussing student welfare, positive role modelling, conflict resolution and a range of topics
- The Envio-leaders have been evaluating the school environmental commitment. As well as organising and running existing programmes.The house captains did an exceptional job at the School Cross-Country.
- The house points collectors have been busy collecting house points and keeping track of each house’s progress.
- The Kapa Haka leaders have stepped up and are leading by example. They will have another opportunity to shine next week, when teachers, principals and parents visit Muritai for an Enviroschools cluster meeting, which will start with a Powhiri preformed by students.
- The charity organisers have been involved in a whole range of events, including Forty hour famine and Mayhem Day. They are working on VSA friendship bracelets at the moment.
- The Assembly organisers have been doing a great job running school assemblies.
And the list goes on…